Want to Work at Unit Interactive?
September 10, 2010
Unit Interactive is hiring. My friends and I at Unit, blessed with many project inquiries, are increasingly unable to fit new projects into our queue in a timely manner. So we have to turn down some very cool work. While client work is our bread and butter, we're working on some exciting and challenging internal projects, too. We’ve been waiting for the right time to grow again and it seems to us like that time is now.
We’re looking for another enthusiastic and skilled designer to throw in with us. We believe we’ve got a great little agency and as far as I see it; life’s too short not to work at Unit because:
- We turn down all but the best clients and those best clients come back to us again
- Our projects are sane; we don’t let them get outt’a hand.
- Our work hours are sane; typically 9 to 5, M-F (no late nights, no weekends). You don’t punch a clock, you just get your work done.
- We’re sane; we’re all designers so we know how designers need to work.
- Our folks are smart. We (Angela and I) only hire folks who are smarter than us; always have, always will (oh, and everyone we've ever hired is still with us).
We like to keep things simple and smart. Our company policies are:
- You’re responsible; on your projects the buck stops with you.
- Work smart, go home on time, and spend evenings & weekends with your family
Unit is now just over 3 years old and every year we’ve gotten a little bit bigger and a little bit better. If you’re a world-class designer and you’d like to work in a place like the one described above, we’d like to talk with you.