Unit Interactive is Hiring
January 7, 2009
Unit Interactive, the agency I run with my partner Angela Conlon, is in search of America's Next Unitard.
As I predicted a few weeks ago, business is booming for small agencies; at least that's the impression we're getting at ours …and thank the Lord. We would like to bring on a new team member and hope that someone reading this may fit the bill.
Web Designer/ Front-end Developer
We are looking for a Web designer/front-end developer to join our tight-knit family of Unitards (get it, “tight knit?” Har!) in our Plano, TX office. Required qualifications include:
- Excellent Web design skills
- Excellent HTML & CSS skills (cross-browser, standards-compliant)
- Thorough understanding and appreciation for Web usability and user-experience issues
- Comfort working directly with clients in the course of projects
- An interest in building something bigger than yourself
This position is full-time, in office, contract-to-hire. Please respond with a link to your online portfolio and your resume to .
Please, no remote workers or e-commuters and no freelancers or agencies looking for overflow projects. Thank you.